Friday, August 27, 2010

Designer's Pick - New Fall Fabrics


I'm so excited about these fabrics, I couldn't wait until the product was done to show them to you! So, here they are - the new Fall fabrics for baby & little bean.

Now, my hands down favorite is the retro brown floral on the top left, but I'm betting money that the ivory exploded tile below it will be the new best-seller for girls. And I love the retro red dot for boys. (Look for that one in the little bean boys' tees, along with some cool distressed, re-purposed fabrics).

We also have the pink & brown filigree (which I think is a beautiful, classic girl pattern), the black & white geo (I have certain customers in mind for this one, and could be persuaded to make it in girl's as well), the turq oval (this one is super cool if you dare) and finally, the new jungle neutral (I love this & already bought into the fabric big time)! The only question is - which is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I love them all. Ridiculous! The black and white geo and the exploded tile rock my world!
    - aimee

    ReplyDelete