Friday, August 20, 2010

Girls' little bean tees are here!


School is starting, Fall is in the air (ok - maybe not just yet) & the long sleeve, little bean tees are here for girls! We have found the softest jersey & appliqued them with our most popular fabrics. There's a variation on the baby bean flower as well as a butterfly option. These come in sizes 12-18, 18-24, 2T & 3T. (Note - these make great big sister gifts)!

Now, the question is, what should we do for the boys? Post your ideas here & if we go forward with your suggestion, you'll receive a free tee for your little bean! (Remember, icons that are identifiable in silhouette & are relatively simple make the best appliques).

http://www.allthingsbean.com/index2.php#/gallery1/2/

5 comments:

  1. I would love it if they came a little bigger!!!Jenna would need a 4T or a big girl 4/5! I think a shark or airplane for a boy and, not that you are asking, but a bird for a BIG girl shirt! I love that we are so close and I can just give my opinion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll work on that! I'll let you know if you "win" & I'll see what I can do for Jenna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For boys - a cute football appliqued with a cute boyish pattern. But, personally, I'd love the silhouette of a mule deer buck or a bull elk in a fun fabric... or a saddlebronc and rider. We need more stylish cowboy and hunting themed clothes out there... for the girls too. A buck silhouette in an adorable pinkish-feminine girl pattern. I'd swoon. And buy a bunch. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele - I have to be honest with you - I haven't the first clue what a mule deer is. (But then, I have trouble knowing the difference between the deer & elk around here). Let me hit up my friend google images...OK, I'm with you now. These would be very cool if not a little tricky to get around those horns! I love animal ideas, so I will keep these in mind! Where do you live?

    ReplyDelete
  5. California (your website was recommended by your sister's friend). Yes, for a silhouette, horns would be tricky. But it would be SO cute!

    I'm also starting to become a fan of girls' clothing with rhinestones. I've never considered myself blingy - but my daughter loves things that sparkle.

    ReplyDelete